You can contact us in the following ways below.
Carrer Lleo 11
03700 Denia - Las Rotas
Tel +34 691 372 916
How to get to Open Sky VillaBY CAR
- Drive to Ctra Denia in the direction of to Xabia/Las Rotas.
- Pass by the Yacht Club and keep ahead for 1.5 Km till a roundabout where there's a sign to Las Rotas.
- Take this turn and after roughly 400 meters you'll see a sign for Camping Tolosa, in the next right curve you turn left into Carrer Lleó, directly after the Ermita (small church/monastery).
- The house is about 100 meters down the road on the left hand side, a big gate between a horse head and the next right curve
- If you come to Denia by bus, the last stop is Denia bus station.
- Then you have to walk 10-15 minutes down to the the Port (Explanada Cervantes).
- From the Port (Explanada Cervantes) there are hourly buses to Las Rotas (o'clock).
- Get off the bus at stop number 8 opposite to the Ermita (small church/monastery) and turn next to the Ermita into Carrer Lleó.
- The house is about 100 meters down the road on the left hand side, a big gate between a horse head and the next right curve.
"Jávea" (Spanish) = "Xàbia" (Valencian)
"Las Rotas" (Spanish) = "Les Rotes" (Valencian)
"Explanada" (Spanish) = "Esplanada" (Valencian)
How to get to Denia - Las RotasBY PLANE
Arriving at L' Altet airport, Alicante
- From the Airport to Denia. There are buses from the airport to Denia. Check bus times at Alsa.es
- From the Airport to Alicante Bus Station : There is a regular bus (C-6) service from the airport to the city of Alicante. You need to get off at Alicante bus station.
- From Alicante Bus Station to Denia: There is a direct bus service from Alicante bus station to Denia, which takes approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes. There are however, many bus routes that leave Alicante and service Denia, but these tend to take longer as they make many stops along the way. Please check bus times at www.alsa.es.
- From the Airport to Denia. There is a direct bus from the airport to Denia but only one or two a day. Check www.alsa.es.
- From the Airport to Valencia Central Bus Station.
- There is a bus line (150) connecting the airport to the central bus station. It doesn't run on Sundays and bank holydays.
- There is a metro line connecting the city of Valencia to the airport. You can check the timetable here at metro de Valencia. To get to Valencia bus station (Avenida Menéndez Pidal, 11) from the airport via metro, take the green line (direction Marítim-Serrería) and change at "Àngel Guimerà", to the yellow line (direction Bétera). Get off at the "Turia" stop and the bus station is located near by.
Click here to see the metro map.
- It is also possible to take a taxi from the airport to the bus station. The fare is about 20 €.
- From Valencia Central Bus Station to Denia: There are many bus services from Valencia bus station (Avenida Menéndez Pidal, 11) to Denia, with the shortest journey time being approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes. Please check bus times at www.alsa.es and type in 'Valencia' as the point of origin in order to see the many different services available.
- If travelling along the AP -7 motorway, take exit nr. 62 (sign posted Denia - Ondara), located between Valencia and Alicante.
- If travelling along the N-332 national road, on reaching the town of Ondara take the exit towards Denia.
There are also boat trips to other nearby towns, by different companies. Hours vary depending on the season. Please check out www.mundomarino.es.